1. How do I make a purchase online?
Logon to the website www.naelofarandmore.com
- Go to www.naelofarandmore.com
- Click a collection
- Choose your product
- Add to Cart and click View Cart to Check Out
- Select delivery method (Shipping or Pickup)
- Fill in your details in Shipping Address
- Next, select Preferred Shipping Provider
- Next, click Continue To Payment Method
- Choose Payment Method
- Place Order
2. How many days would it take for my parcel to arrive?
For most deliveries, it will take between 1-3 days depending on the location. There may be delays during peak season eg. festive season, sale, new collection, pre-order, etc.
3. Can I make a purchase online and pick the items up at the office?
Yes, you can. Please select pickup at delivery method when you are doing the online purchasing.
4. What are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs differ according to location and the weight of the item. Shipping costs will be calculated automatically when you make an order online. You can also check the delivery status through the system.
5. Which countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide via FedEx, City-Link Express, Aramex, EMS & Pos Malaysia (International) and Poslaju, Nationwide Express, City-Link Express, DHL eCommerce & Aramex (Within Malaysia).
6. What should I do if the hijab I purchased has a defect?
If the hijab has any defects ( eg. the stone from the embellishments came off ), you can refer to our Refund Exchange Policy.
7. I am not able to make a payment through Credit/Debit Card or Online Transfer?
Email us at email@example.com. We will check and troubleshoot the system and we will inform you as soon as the system is ok and the issue is resolved.
8. If items on the website are out of stock, is there an estimated time for the next restock and where can I check this?
We do not have an estimated time for restock. However you can add the item to your wishlist. You will be the first to know when we have restocked that item. Please note that the wishlist function is only available for our registered user. We will also update product restock via email and our Instagram account. Do follow our Instagram @nia_naelofarhijab and @naelofarandmore.
9. I have not received my item. What should I do?
You can easily track your parcel using the tracking number provided in your email. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to check the delivery status.
10. An item added to my shopping bag was suddenly sold out at checkout. How is this possible?
The item is only reserved once your purchase is completed at checkout. If an item is very popular, it might be available when you place it in your shopping bag, but have sold out once you’ve reached checkout.
11. Do I have to pay customs duty for the items I order from Naelofar & More?
When the items have reached your country, it might be subjected to import duties and taxes. (Additional charges for custom clearance must be paid by you. Custom policies vary widely from country to country, contact your local customs office for further information).
12. When will I receive my order?
After you have successfully placed your order, our Customer Service team will conduct a verification process and update you as soon as possible by email and/or SMS. After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within the following time frame:
Within Peninsular Malaysia / Sabah / Sarawak : 3 - 7 working days (except Sunday and holidays)